From:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 1994 18:02:34 -0500
Here's my question for the final four. Bearing this in mind:

the two teams coming out of the east will be the winner of
Wisconsin/BU and the UNH/Harvard winner. (I'm only using the
east since there are fewer teams left and it's easier to type in).

Now will the national semis see the winners of these two games play
each other (ie like an east regional final) or will Wisconsin/BU
and UNH/Harvard each play a team from the west regional?

Thanks in advance,
Bri Farenell                                     Clarkson '95
[log in to unmask]                 Glens Falls High '91
AHL and NCAA contact for rec.sport.hockey        Go Erin Whitten (GFH '89)!
Adirondack Red Wings, AHL Calder Cup Champs: '81  '86  '89  '92
Bri's (original) Hoops Finals Pick: Arizona over Florida   (Go Cats!)
Bri's (original) Hockey Finals Pick: Lake Superior St. over BU