From:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 1994 15:22:43 CST
Keith makes some good points.

It IS *unfortunate* that CC didn't make the cut. As I understand it, CC coach
Don Lucia is very depressed about not making the NCAA's. (I was at the hockey
office today and talked to Patti for a while) As disappointing as this is,
Lucia did AMAZING things with his team in the very first year there. He should
be **very** proud of his finish. The McNaughton Cup is nothing to sneeze at, it
 is hands down *THE most beautiful* trophy I have ever seen. (and yes, I have
seen the Stanley Cup and was not impressed)

I'll go for the mathematical choice anytime over politicking, even if it means
my league only gets two seeds.

-Carol

Carol S. White                            BITNET: c-whit@uminn1
University of Minnesota        internet:[log in to unmask]
Office of the Registrar
(612) 625-8517                                    GO Gophers!!!