From:
Ely Ben-Naim <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ely Ben-Naim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 1994 11:41:50 -0500
I was wondering whether BU has broke the school record for straight wins.
According to my count BU has won their last 10 games. I am not sure about what
the record is, I would appreciate it in case some fan know the record.

Unfortunately, the saturday game falls on th jewish holiday passover. I know
that hockey is not a particularly jewish game but I am sorry because I will
not be able to make the trip to Albany.

The last time BU played on a passover was in 1991. The game started at 800pm
and endeed at 1230am. The game: national championship. BU lost in
a trilling 3OT game to UNM (8:7). I hope that the outcome of this game is
different.

go BU
ely