Sender:
From:
Pamela Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1993 16:15:38 CDT
Upon leaving the Gophers' 7-6 loss to Team USA at Target Center, Carol, Erik,
Paula and I ran into someone (no, we didn't hurt him ;-)) who was distributing
free copies of a new publication, "Drop the Puck: Division I College Hockey
Weekly Update"  It's a publication of Blueline Publishing, the people who bring
you the "Drop the Puck" yearbook, surprisingly enough.  (Mike posted info on
this a few weeks ago.)

It's only a 12-page issue (although I suspect it'll be thicker when there are
more games being played) with a rather hefty price ($2.50) on it, but it
contains (all??) 45 Div I schedules, league summaries, and game summaries
complete with box scores (w/o penalties, though) for just about every game
imaginable except exhibitions against Team USA.  (I say this because it even has
summaries and boxes of both Army-Ryerson Tech games.)  This might even have some
information we don't get on hockey-l.  :-o !

A year's subscription includes 23 weekly update editions and costs $40 ($50
Canadian), 2 years for $75 ($90 Canadian).  The address is:
    Blueline Publishing
    P.O. Box 8686
    Minneapolis, MN 55408-0686
The phone # is (612) 825-4663.
And, what the heck, let 'em know you saw it on hockey-l.  Maybe it'll get us
some pub!

Pam Sweeney                            Go Gophers!!!
[log in to unmask]         1993 WCHA Playoff Champions!!!
[log in to unmask]              Ski-U-Mah!!!