Sender:
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2007 23:05:05 -0500
7bit
From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Sorry.  That message was a follow up to a message I posted on the RPI Sports
list.
The "local" cable network is Time Warner Cable in the Albany, NY area. Even
though NESN broadcasts to western Mass. (which is only 20 miles away),
Albany is outside that area and does not get NESN.
Time Warner's local public access channel in Albany is picking up the feed
of the Beanpot.

Sorry for the confusing post