Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 22:02:07 -0500
Sender:
From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
RPI goes up 2-0 on Yale and hold on to win 2-1 in Troy.

Tomorrow night is the Big Red Freakout against Brown. Local weather reports
are predicting a nor'easter
with six to twleve inches of snow or twelve to eighteen inches and winds in
excess of 40 mph (depending on which TV station you watch).
The game is already sold out (Field House holds 5500+) so it will be
interesting to see how many people will be scared away by the weather.

The local TV stations are already referring to the game as the Big White
Freakout or the Big Red Whiteout.
It should prove interesting.  Sure glad I have my Subaru!!!