Sender:
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 14:24:14 EDT
Just a bit on the Shotenstien center at OSU.  I have been there once for a
college game (last fall, and it was not because OSU was playing).  The arena
sits basically across from the Horseshoe on the Olentangy River.  There seemed to
be lots of parking lots around, but I did not see much else (but then agin,
we were looking to park, and as the arena was only 1/4 full, we could park
right next to the place, so no walking).  I would suggest checking the OSU
website, which will have a map and other info about the rink.

Hope this helps.

William Sangrey
Cornell '87&'94
Let's Go RED!!!