Sender:
From:
David Morgenstern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 16:04:56 -0400
Empire is on Primestar.  And thankfully, the announcers that do the college
games are not the same ones that cover the Sabres.

My two cents on Primestar is if you like college hockey and you have the
means, do it now.  This season was the best, and I am looking forward to
next year.

Dave

Oh yeah, someone mentioned that they are waiting for info from the Fleet
about ticket applications.  I already mailed in my application, along with
364 bucks.  Anyone who sent in the money heard anything yet?