Sender:
From:
"Jennifer L. Iwen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 19:17:08 -0500
I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate the
Alaska-Anchorage Seawolves on being the best team in the
country. With all this complaining from the anti-Michigan
crowd, it seems the boys from Alaska have gone unnoticed!
They beat North Dakota this year, you know! That means
they're better than the National Champions. Wow, I bet
Dean Talafous will be glad to hear this! Hey wait... this
means Wisconsin the best team too, since they beat North
Dakota! And there's no WAY they couldn've beaten UND if
they weren't better than them, right? And I thought we had
an off year because we finished below .500! Woohoo!!

*sarcasm off*

(Really.. I do like the Seawolves.. no offense to them
intended.. I worship Coach Talafous :)