Sender:
From:
"Todd D. Milewski" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 1996 17:54:40 -0600
I'd just like to add something to the discussion of goalposts, and how
they're held to the ice.  The Bradley Center uses something I've never seen
anywhere else.  The plastic "thing" (for lack of a better word) is neither
attached to the goal nor the ice.  I know this because I've seen the thing
come out of the ice and the post.

Has anyone ever seen these before, and can shed some light on what good this
would do?  I assume they will they have to change this for next year's Final
Four, along with the lines on the ice, which are at pro measurements for the
Admirals.

I just wish they wouldn't have the stupid "Rollerblade" ad on the ice.
Hello!  You don't use rollerblades on ice!

Sorry about the venting.

Todd D. Milewski   [log in to unmask]
"U-Rah-Rah Wisconsin!"