Sender:
From:
Arthur Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 16:37:46 -0700
To: Karl - Saratoga CSR - x4226 <[log in to unmask]>
On Tue, 27 Feb 1996, Karl - Saratoga CSR - x4226 wrote:

>         I'm not real up on my Canadian geography, but both teams
>         are from the Canadian Atlantic coastal area.  The ref had
>         15 years experience, and video replay showed that the call
>         was correct.

That's right, but one thing that has not been mentioned in most articles
on the incident is that the ref's brother is a former captain of the PEI
team.  Not having seen the game I can't verify the assertion that the ref
displayed extreme bias throughout for PEI, or against Moncton.

The above should not be interpreted in any way as an endorsement, or an
excuse for, the conduct of the Moncton players.

Arthur Berman [log in to unmask]
GO BU!!! NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!
NAYIM FROM THE HALFWAY LINE!!!