Sender:
From:
The Commish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 1996 17:20:58 -0600
To: Keith Instone <[log in to unmask]>
        I think that if there is going to be any western team that goes
out east it is going to be Minnesota.  With Michigan State having their
home ice, and CC being just a great team I think that Minnesota will get
bumped out east.
        This is kind of wishful thinking on my part, but can anyone tell
me how many seats are allotted to participating schools in the final four.
I know there were tickets offered here last year, but I don't know how
many.

Thank you,
Bryan Kamrath

         My web address is http://www.tc.umn.edu/nlhome/g427/kamr0004

                "Today is a great day for hockey" - Bob Johnson