Sender:
From:
"Klein, Steve" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 1996 17:56:00 PST
I'm going to make a personal appeal here, embarrassing though it is.
As some of you know, I was sports editor of the Lansing State Journal for 10
years until moving on to USA TODAY Online last June.
During those 10 years, I covered quite a bit of Spartan hockey.
Now that I'm gone, I need my fellow HOCKEY-Lers to cover Spartan hockey for
me on the list.
But for some reason, there's less on MSU this year than last.
In fact, there was nothing at all this past weekend as the Spartans swept
Ferris State and Notre Dame.
Considering that the Spartans are 24-6 and will be ranked No. 3 in the USA
TODAY/Hockey Magazine poll this week, you'd think there'd be a little more
discussion on the list.
To my Spartan friends: I was there for you for 10 years. How about being
there for me now?
Thanks.
Steve Klein