Sender:
From:
Scott Monaghan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 1995 17:32:28 -0500
To: "G. M. Finniss" <[log in to unmask]>
Lake Superior was 3-6-3 through 12 games last year and lost only 6 more games
all year (the last coming at the hands of the NCAA champs). So Wisconsin does
not have an impossible task ahead of it.  However, the Lakers were NOT
getting votes in polls at this time last year.  I believe that Eeyore's point
is that somebody's either goofing around or being a real "homer".

Scott Monaghan
Assistant Athletic Director
Lake Superior State University
906-635-2601