Sender:
From:
Paulette Dwen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 1995 04:10:11 -0400
What a difference a coach can make.

Mike Schafer is having the effect everyone expected of him.  Cornell has a
drive to win that has been missing for years.

It didn't hurt that Brown and Harvard didn't put in the quality of game
that I've seen in the past few seasons.  Some of that was probably due to
Cornell's vastly improved game, but I think these two teams are also going
to find it harder to win games throughout the ECAC.  They'll win their
share, I just don't think it's going to be as easy for them.  If these
games are any indication, the race for the conference title could be a wide
open affair.

BTW, the most interesting stat of the season so far is the number of
Cornell wins in Lynah thus far (3 of 3) is equal to the number of home
games which Bill Fenwick has missed.  Sorry, Bill, but we're going to have
to revoke those season tickets of yours.  We're not about to mess with this
win streak :-).

Paulette Dwen
Cornell '89
Let's Go Red!