Sender:
From:
Steve Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 1995 10:26:10 -0400
     I'm going to take any chance I get to say something nice about Rem
Murray.
     I had the pleasure of watching Rem play at Michigan State the past four
and I had the opportunity to get to know him, his family and brothers (Pat
played three years at MSU).
     Rem is a real character player. He'll be captain of the Oilers someday
if they stick with him. He's a Kelly Miller type: solid, he'll do anything
for the team and he HATES to lose.
     Someone really is screwed up in the LA Kings front office for letting a
player and person like Rem Murray go. And they must know what they're doing
in Edmonton.
     This is a great acquisition. I'll be watching the Oilers a little closer
now.