Sender:
From:
Jeff Brune Colorado College Tigers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 1995 12:30:39 MST
After the last CC-Minnesota game there was some discussion about good ole'
coach Woog putting a bounty on CC's Peter Gerannazzo who ran into the Minnesota
goaltenders twice.  I asked CC's coach Don Lucia about this and he gave me the
full chronology, which you might be interested in.  After the game, Woog did
come up to Lucia and say he was putting a bounty on Gerannazzo.  Lucia
immediately reported it to the league which handled it internally.  All I know
of the results is that Woog sent a letter of apology to the league and to CC.
It seemed to have been settled, but since then Woog has made his second
violation of WCHA rules by accusing Northern Michigan of playing "dirty", a
quote which was published in the papers.  I don't know what has/will happen to
Woog since his second violation.  Does anybody know what has or should happen
to him?

Jeff Brune