Sender:
From:
Karen Heasley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Nov 1994 00:31:35 -0800
Colorado College beat Alaska-Anchorage this afternoon by a score of 8-4.
The last goal by the Seawolves was just as the buzzer sounded for the end
of the game, and we weren't sure if it was going to be counted, but it
was put up on the scoreboard and that's the score mentioned in the post
game show as we were driving home (even thought later the local news
mistakenly reported the score as 8-3).  CC only had a one goal lead at
the end of the first, but put in 5 more in the second to take a 6-0
lead before the Seawolves scored.  They came within 3, but CC put the
game away with two more goals.  Scoring for the Tigers (for 4 power play
goals) this afternoon were: McNeill (2), Enga, Geronazzo (2), Bodtker,
Christopherson, and Remackel.  Also, during the third period was the
first time I've seen a stick fly into the crowd, when one of Alaska's
players must've been pulling on Jason Christopherson's stick and when
he let go, he went one direction and the stick another, about 6 or 7 rows
up.  Same two teams meet Sunday afternoon.

Karen Heasley
Colorado College '95
[log in to unmask]   *  [log in to unmask]