From:
Jennifer Stanbro <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Stanbro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2021 08:49:20 -0400
Skillin Elementary School in South Portland is hiring a Library Ed Tech.
Come work with me in a dynamic, technology-rich, play-based school library
program in a vibrant and diverse PreK-5 school.

Here are the details: https://www.schoolspring.com/job.cfm?jid=3617275

Jennifer Stanbro ~ Twitter @jenstanbro
K-5 Library Information Integrator/K-12 Library Coordinator
Maine Association of School Libraries, President
she/her/hers and here's why <https://www.mypronouns.org/what-and-why/>
Skillin Elementary School ~ Website <http://libguides.spsd.org/skillin>
South Portland School Department
(207) 773-7375

The mission of South Portland School Libraries is to ensure all students
are effective and ethical users and creators of information in a changing
world. Visit our Digital Learning Commons
<http://libguides.spsd.org/learningcommons>