From:
Lubec Memorial Library <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 28 Dec 2020 12:18:39 -0500
We make a sandwich of a small rectangle of Demco vista foil, then a layer of a pink dot, then another layer of the vista foil. We make up a batch of these before we use them, and leave the back paper on the bottom layer  which we take off when we put on the new book.   The whole thing peels off cleanly when it is no longer a new book.
Nancy

Lubec Memorial Library
55 Water Street
Lubec, ME 04652