Date:
Sat, 5 May 2018 09:48:16 -0400
Hello all,

It has come to my attention that one of the most joyous moments of Reading
Round-Up, the announcement of the Lupine and Katahdin Awards, has not been
shared on MELIBS. I do apologize.  Without further ado:

2017 Awards

Lupine:

Picture Book Winner- Red and Lulu by Matt Tavares

Picture Book Honor- Baabwaa and Wooliam by David Elliott, illustrated by
Melissa Sweet

Juvenile/Young Adult Winner- Grit by Gillian French

Juvenile Young Adult Honor- Who Killed Darius Drake? by Rodman Philbrick

Katahdin Award Winner: Sharon Creech

Congratulations to all the winners! I would also like to thank the Lupine
Committee for their hard work this year. You did a fantastic job.

Best wishes,

Samantha Cote

YSS Chair
MLA to Z Editor