NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Brandon Glenn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2014 15:30:40 -0400
Maintenance was finally concluded at this site. There were unforeseen
issues that were ecountered.

There was not time for the UPS cutover, that will need to be scheduled at
a different day.

Thanks,

--Brandon

--