From:
Kirstin Mathers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kirstin Mathers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1993 12:24:42 -0400
I'm excited to have found this group and I hope to keep up with my alma mater (Bowling Green)
team through this group. For the most part, I'll probably be a lurker but . . .

For all of you Bowling Greeners out there . . .

I went to see the Capitals during pre-season and was excited to see Martin Jiranek playing for
them. However, I went to the Caps game Friday night (v. Kings) and was disappointed to see he
didn't make the cut. He is still in their system though -- along with Ken Klee. Jiranek looked
good in pre-season and I wouldn't be surprised to see him up with the Caps within the next
couple years. It was good to see Rob Blake play again since he left after my freshman year at
BG. He had a goal on Friday night.

Go Falcons!

Kirstin Mathers
Technical Writer