From:
Joe LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 21:35:31 -0400
Looking back on the release date (4/1/05) I remember that the Sabres in
the past have released plausable press releases on April Fools.  One
that comes to mind was "Sabreland" -- an amusement part / ice rink that
would be the ultimate in fan entertainment.

And who could forget the the drafting of the Japanese hockey player.

If this is an April Fools joke, it is sure a good one.

Enjoy the Frozen Four.  I can't make it this year, but I'll look for you
on TV.

Joe
CCT '77 & 78