From:
Lydia Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lydia Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 15:43:48 -0500
What is wrong with the old system exactly???
 How about we leave most of it the same....or people could just say who
they are refering to....does it really take so much time to type the
whole name out?

  U of M   Minnesota
  U of MD  Minnesota Duluth
  UM       Michigan
  MSU      Michigan St.
  MN       Maine
  Mer      Merrimack
  Man      Mankato St.
 and of course others in Minn
  SCSU     St Cloud
  BSU      Bemidji St

no need to totally realter the system just a few turns....and people
really should pay attention to the fact that not everyone knows who you
are referihng to all the time and just type out the name.