Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 16:38:28 EST
In a message dated 3/29/98 2:26:27 PM, [log in to unmask] wrote:

<<1.  Is anyone's interest served by making conference generalizations?>>

Sure...it's all good old fashioned arguing...as long as nobody resorts to four
letter name calling or out of bounds chirping (and nobody has yet) it is a
very important part of this vine. It is also your right to argue that I am
wrong.

<<2.  Does anybody with even an ounce of hockey sense believe that the top 3

teams in each conference couldn't beat the hell out of the middle-to-bottom

teams in each conference over a full season?>>

I think that the top 3 teams in the ECAC would have...and DID have alot of
trouble with the middle of the WCHA. (DU and MDU spanked Clarkson in the
middle of the year.) But don't fret...it's just my opinion...we all have a
right to ours...eh?

Randy May
http://members.aol.com/Al20Secord/Choose.html