From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 1998 01:52:45 -0500
thanks to all those who send e-mail to the list or to me
privately to inform me of additions, changes or errors
concerning "hockey on the net". I find it very time
consuming to go prowling the web to come up with the
latest schools broadcasting hockey on the net and
your input makes it possible to keep this list
accurate and timely. Feel free to make suggestions
about this posting whether it be format changes,
additional information (or less information).

Just for your information: last season,there were
8 teams broadcasting hockey on the net. This year, we're
up to 19 teams (out of 46 D-1 programs) plus the new
Hockey east Game of the Week. We've come a long way
quickly and it's good for college hockey.

Mark Lewin
RPI - class of '69