Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 23:38:47 -0700
BU 5, Harvard 3
at Bright Center

Didn't get the best listen in the world to this game as I was really
cranking to make a deadline here at the office. Did scribble down all the
goals, not sure how accurate my times or spellings were for the Harvard guys.

Good amount of penalties in this game -- am looking forward to seeing the
official box to review the penalty situations. BU was 3 for 10 on the power
play and Harvard was 2 for 7. Note that late in the 2nd period Drury's and
Scorsone's goals were both scored when their teams were on a 5x3 power play
-- yet both goals were only about 2 minutes apart. Goofy.

BU pretty much dominated play, with some big saves by Prestifilippio (sp?)
keeping BU from a second strait bombardment of an ECAC squad (BU lit Brown
up 8-1 over the weekend). A bit of a hand must be given to the Harvard
defense for only allowing 3 goals on 10 shorthanded situations, especially
given how electric Drury's line was.

The Sylvia-Drury-Degerman line accounted for 4 of the 5 BU goals. Radio was
commenting that this is the first time all season that this line truly
clicked. Sounded like the on-ice communication between these guys was right
on. Sure would be nice if this line can keep this level all year long.

Sorry no official box, just what I scribbled while listening at work (must
apologize to Harvard fans for any incorrect spelling of names!)

1st period:
HAR  Schweffle  2:16
BU   Sylvia 11:30

2nd period:
BU   Drury PPG :33
BU   Kealty  9:01
BU   Drury PPG 15:21
HAR  Scorsone  PPG   17:23

3rd period:
BU   Degerman  PPG  4:13
HAR  Higdon  PPG   19:30

Saves: HAR-Prestifilippio 34, BU-Laroque 17

Jason Kekoa Greene
http://www.kekoa.com

now a member of...
Parsons Brinckerhoff