From:
Shari Durdin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shari Durdin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 1997 14:26:58 -0600
Watching the Gophers/Badgers game at the Target Center
last Friday, I felt the first period was the best the Gophers have
played in a long time. Kudos to Daubensbeck who was
phenomenal in the nets that night, with 62 shots on goal. Wow!

A BIG thanks to DU for upending NoDak this weekend giving
the Gophers a share of the WCHA title! I realize the Sioux get
the 1st seed due to the  goals against tie-breaker. Just curious...
what would the 4th tie-breaker have been had these two teams
tied in the GA category?

And finally... any Gopher fans out there planning on attending
the afternoon game a week from Friday at the Civic Center?
If things play out well, the Gophers should be playing St. Cloud
in the afternoon game. My husband can't get off work that day,
but I'd love to play hooky and meet up with someone to watch
the game!

go gophers!
shari durdin