From:
Michael Smar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Smar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 1997 14:52:02 CST
** Reply to note from Chris Farley <[log in to unmask]>         Wed, 5 Feb 1997 13:17:50 -0600

> On Wed, 5 Feb 1997, Matt Rein wrote:
>
> > Let's do a little WCHA word association:
>   Woog             Beats down great recruits. Choker
>   Blais            Minnesotat State Champs, Assitant on 1987 champship team
>                    Whinner, Us Junior coach Proven Winner.
> > Hrkac            circus (all american) Former NHLer
> > hobey            Broten This is a given olypian, NHL pro
> > hobey            Stauber (Sieve in the NHL
> > hobey            Bonin (stuck in the IHL)
> > gopher           CHOKE, 1979 can't win the big game.
> > Jason Roy        O.J. that is uncalled for
>  Christian         1980 olympian, NHL Pro
>  Greg Johson       All american, Canadian Olypian, NHL pro
>  Casey             Great NHl goalie
>  Belfore           Allstar NHL goalie
>  Sioux's Nation Champions in the 1980's, 1980, 1983, 1987
> Gophers   "         "             ", Zilch nada.....1979
> I could name more word assoications but I have work to do.
>

> Eric J. Burton
> GTA UND Sociology for Intro 101
> UND Office (701)-777-4415
> NRHH Chapter President 1996-1997
> Go Fighting Sioux All Alone in First, WCHA 16-7-1, overall 19-7-2
> Can You Say Sweep the Gophers.
> Fighting Sioux Forever

Here's one more for you

this thread      childish, worn out, old, boring, tiring, belongs on personal e-mail

I don't have work to do, that's why I'm reading/writing e-mail.

From a snow drift along the information superhighway ...

Mike Smar
South Dakota State University