From:
Dave Morgenstern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 08:14:09 -0400
  On WABU last night during the game they mentioned that he left to attend
  to personal family matters.  At another point in the broadcast they
  mentioned someone was sick.  I forgot the name of the family member.  It
  was a male name (Bill maybe?).  They did mention that he hopes to return
  to school for the spring semester.  I don't know if that means he will be
  playing or not.  Let's hope it all turns out well for him.

  Dave