From:
KATIE ARTH <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
KATIE ARTH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 1996 13:12:02 -0600
Just thought I'd let everyone know that I watched yesterday's
Minnesota vs. Providence game in a little gambling bar called Casablanca
along the beach in Puerto Vallarta.  Ok, so everyone else in the bar
was watching and betting on the greyhounds and horses, but the
manager was nice enough to set up the satelite so that my roommate and
I could watch the Gophs.  Just proves that if you want to see it bad
enough, you can find a way.

24 hours and 1 hour of sleep later, I'm back in Minnesota.  Kinda
liked it better on the beach.

Katie
Go Gophers!