From:
Mike Kahn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Kahn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 1996 09:04:21 -0500
From today's Boston Herald:
"...Teams that win their regular season league championship and
teams that win their leage post-season tournament receive automatic
bids.  If the same team (such as Boston University in Hockey East or
Vermont in the ECAC), were to win both the regular season and the
postseason tournament, then the NCAA would look to the team from that
league that has the next-highest RPI Index to determine the league's
other automatic bid."

Huh?

Let's Go Tech!
-Mike Kahn - Clarkson '91
--
Mike Kahn                  "I swear by my life and my love of it, that I
Xyplex Inc.                 will never live for the sake of another man,