From:
Jeff Benensohn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Benensohn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 1995 11:27:12 -0500
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]> quoted from the Boston Sunday Herald:

>BU alumnus Carl Ford, 25, drove up from Washington D.C., to join the
>foot-stomping, hand-clapping, high-fiving crowd.
>
>*AND* was quoted (Oh No):
>
>"It was almost better than sex," Ford said. "I came all the way here to
>watch the game, and I'm not disappointed at all."

Don't be embarassed, Carl.  My sophomore year at Cornell, during the
campout for season tickets (fall '87), a group of us were interviewed
by the student newspaper (the Cornell Daily Sun).  The next issue of
the paper had as it's quote of the day: "Hockey is more important
than sex."  With my name under it.  Although one of my friends claimed
that he had said it first, and was upset that the quote was not attributed
to him...

While I'm At It...  Congrats to BU on a fantastic season.
And to the RPI freaks: please don't complain about your team's early exit.
Geez, if Cornell had gotten an NCAA berth this year, I would have been
frothing at the mouth with excitement, not complaining!!  Did you hear
Brian Holzinger say he'd trade the Hobey for a NCAA bid?

-Jeff