From:
Arthur Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 1995 06:24:58 -0600
On Sun, 2 Apr 1995, Erik Biever wrote:

> Also, I believe that Wayne has officially encouraged posters to include
> scores in their subject lines.

That is true, but many of us have posted that we would *really*
appreciate them not being there since some of us need to use e-mail for
other purposes, i.e. we have a life beyond hockey-l.  I've noticed that
since the thread on scores in subject lines many have changed their
previous habit of doing so.  I think *this* thread has been beaten to
death at this point and I, for one, am grateful that the final game of
the season can be posted by anyone who wishes in the subject line as
often as they'd like :-)

Arthur Berman [log in to unmask]
GO BU!!! NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!