From:
Donna Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donna Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 1995 09:33:29 EST
In article <[log in to unmask]>, "Michael C. Blanchard Wisconsin
Badgers" <[log in to unmask]> says:
>Former Wisconsin goalie Marc Behrend was a goalie with the Olympic team. He
>was in net for the game against the Badgers at the Dane County Coliseum.
>Wisconsin scored a goal (Marc had helped us win two national titles)...there
>was a brief pause... then the band struck up the sieve and we sieved the hell
>out of him.

Heh. :-) Happened last year at Maine, with Garth Snow in the net for
Team USA. :-) Some people started chanting "SIEVE", and everyone else
in the arena turned around and yelled, "BLASPHEMY!!!!" :-) (Well, maybe
not _everyone_ else, but... :-) )