From:
Ralph Baer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ralph Baer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 1995 06:03:37 -0500
I was in California last week and was able to watch the RPI-Harvard
game on cable there.  I won't repeat what others have already said.
One thing that I wonder about is that at one point a list of Harvard
accomplishments was flashed on the screen.  This included the
statement that Harvard had 13 straight NC$$ tournament appearances.
Is this correct?  13 straight ECAC appearances, I would believe, but
13 in NC$$ is hard to believe.

No, I did not go to to CA primarily because the RPI-Harvard game was
not being shown in DC, but it was a consideration for picking this
week.

Ralph Baer
RPI '68, '70, '74