From:
Sandi Trudo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 1994 17:24:13 -0500
I saw the note about a player having to appeal after participating in Roller
Hockey International, the pro roller hockey league. He played one game and
thus was forced to sit out two college games. My question is this, if a
player were to play RHI all summer, would he be considered inelligible for
NCAA hockey participation. The reason I ask is because there sure were a lot
of college players in RHI this past summer.

Go BU