From:
"Patrick L. Blake" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 1994 14:27:58 -0400
Date: 20 Oct 94 14:19:28 EST
From:  <PBLAKE AT FCCJ.BITNET>
To:    <HOCKEY-L AT MAINE>
Subject: Uncl: How will Maine fare against Alaska?

From: Displaced Mainer

How do those of you on the list (who care), think Maine will do against Alaska
this week?

Do you think the off-ice turmoil will have any effect on their performance?

Which of the "Black Blairs" will be in goal tonight?

Sorry 'bout all the questions, but this is my ONLY source of Maine Hockey news
even though my Dad works at the Alfond...

Thanks,

Patrick  Blake                         The Maine Black Bears
[log in to unmask]            1994-95, "Their NEXT championship season"