Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 1994 01:26:38 -0400
Thanks for the BU info. Here is some more. Former Terrier, and BU's #1 scorer
last season, Mike Pomitcher, had a hat trick Saturday night. He is playing
for the Indianapolis Ice, Chicago's top farm team, in the IHL. His three
goals helped the Ice to a 5-4 win over the Ft Wayne Komets. Also, I too have
heard that OSullivan might play wing this year. Is Pandolfo back? And what
radio station carries the game (Sorry, one more question--how can I get a BU
hockey bumper sticker). GO Terriers, BU '95!! (Thanks Mark Fortier, for the
BU update!))