From:
Russell Jaslow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 1994 11:24:40 EDT
For those of you who were getting excited about the possibility that Blaine
Lacher will have an excellent opportunity to prove himself with the Boston
Bruins next year considering how the goaltending situation is developing in
Beantown, all the pieces may not be falling into place just right after all.

Heard on last nights ESPN broadcast a quick one liner with no elaboration at
all.  They mentioned a rumor that Glen Healy, the backup for the NY Rangers,
will end up on Boston after the season is over.
Russell Jaslow         | Official Contact - Potsdam College Hockey|My employer
Eastman Kodak Company  |  Potsdam Bears - 1981 and 1986 NCAA Div. |has nothing
Rochester, New York    |   III National Basketball Champions and  |to do with
[log in to unmask]     winners of 60 consecutive games!     |my drivel.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------So long Aryton ... may you now enjoy your races with Gilles.
NY RANGERS: Just one victory away from proof that a God does exist!