From:
Andrew Weise <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew Weise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 1994 16:06:46 -0500
I have to say that I had a great time at the East Regionals. This was the
first time I could go watch hockey and be (relatively) objective. I'm
glad I got the chance to watch such teams as BU, Wisconsin, UNH, Harvard,
etc.

This was the first time I had seen any NC$$ tourney action. The atmosphere
was fabulous. The fans made it all happen, if you ask me. The thing I
was most impressed with was the pep bands. It was good to see that the
Wisconsin band had such a large contingent seeing the distance they had to
travel. But, my heart went out to the UNH band. While small, they played
their guts out. Consider their situation: playing against the host school
in the first round in front of 10,000 fans (about 97% RPI fans at that!)
with the opposing band about 4 times their size! My girlfriend and I
thought it was something that they sounded like they did. Of course, that
may have something to do with the flow of the game itself! :-)

Now a question:

Since I can't afford to go to St. Paul, can someone out there clue me in
on ticket info for the 1995 Phinal Phour in Providence, RI ??

Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Andy Weise
SUNY Potsdam '93
Union College '9?
[log in to unmask]      [log in to unmask]

Let's Go Tech!!             Let's Go U!!