Sender:
From:
Steph Marceau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1993 12:54:39 EDT
At lunch today, of course we were talking about hockey, now someone said that
Bobby Clarke (Philadelphia Flyers) was on the 1972 series for Canada. He even
claimed that he played along with Anderson and Esposito. I was sure he was too
young (I was only 10 years old myself then). I know the Flyers won the cup in
75 and 76 (that's from memory could be 1 year off). So was he on the team?

I don't normally subscrible to this list, it's just a one time thing. So if you
can answer directly to me you will get a virtual beer!

Thanks!

Steph
Internet: [log in to unmask]