Sender:
From:
Arthur Mintz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 1993 13:26:10 -0400
I just got my 1993 NCAA publications catalog in the mail, and since
frequently during the year people ask whether rule books and similar stuff
is available anywhere, I figured I'd post the information. (Question for
Wayne: what does it take to make this information into a file for the
library?)

Interesting hockey-related information offered by the NCAA includes:
-Men's Ice Hockey Rules ($3, available in September)
-NCAA General Information (single copies available free of charge upon
request)--a 24-page brochure filled with facts about the Association,
including its purpose, organization, history and services.
-Guide to Eligibility ($5, available in May)
-Guide to Financial Aid ($5, available in May)
-Guide to Recruiting ($5, available in May)

Include remittance with your order (check, money order, American Express,
Visa, MasterCard). $20 minimum order for credit cards.

NCAA Publishing
P. O. Box 7347
Overland Park, Kansas  66207-0347
(913) 339-1900

If you order from them once, even just a $3 rule book, they'll put you on
their mailing list forever, or at least for the next year.