Sender:
From:
Carol_White USA! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1993 23:45:31 -0400
I spoke with my contact in the U of MN ticket office today. Here is the deal:

All people who are *in* on the initial mailing this September will receive a
bill for the number of seats they have requested. The tickets are $60.00 each.
No actual seat assignments will be available till later in the year.

Our ticket office is working VERY hard to make sure that all individuals who
want tickets will be able to get them. The Ticket Manager for the Phinal Phour
here in Minnesota does not want what happened in Milwaukee to happen here!!!
(Selling out before most people know the tickets are even on sale.)

So, with this announcement I need just a bit more information from those of you
 who wanted to be on the mailing list. Please read below and send me the
additional information via E-mail AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!

The ticket office wants:  your name
                          your snail-mail address
                          your home phone number
                          your work phone number (if applicable)
                          AND how many ticket packages you want

I will update my neatly typed list and get it over to the ticket office by
May 1st.

There is NO obligation to do this, but if you don't return your *order* by the
announced deadline, you won't be in on the initial *priority* group.

If you have any questions, please let me know.  I have posted this to the
entire list as there were OVER 50 people who requested to be put on the mailing
 list!!! (GREAT!)

Also, I inquired about a *group seating* for the Hockey-L'ers that want to sit
together. Here is what the ticket office recommends. For *someone* (I will
volunteer for this job) to collect all the orders and get them to the ticket
office in one bunch. Each person will fill out his/her order blank and make
out the check (or credit card info) to the University of Minnesota. You will
then send the order TO ME so I receive it 5 days prior to the deadline that is
 printed on the order forms and I will walk them over to the ticket office for
the group. I will also post a reminder to Hockey-L when the order forms are
sent out.

If you have any comments or ideas, just let me know.

-Carol