Sender:
From:
David Parter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Apr 1992 15:10:46 CDT
> >What are you going to do with teams that commit really serious violations?

> What is a REALLY SERIOUS VIOLATION?  Obviously, referee assaulting is
> just penny ante stuff.

I was rather upset to read John's original posting (calling for
the death penalty) and I will now respond:

NONE OF US HAS READ THE NCAA REPORT. Wisconsin has not yet
released it, pending review and the appeal process. The NCAA has
refered all requests (by the media) for the report to the UW.

Therefore, what we are doing is talking about penalties for an
incident in which  we don't know what occurred, or even what
allegedly occurred. This is a waste of time and bandwidth, but
will get some people's blood pressure up.

	--david