Sender:
From:
Doug Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2007 10:30:50 -0400
The other college hockey connection was their appearance at Union Station on Saturday in St. Louis before the final game.  They wandered through the Fan Fest on their way to Houlihan's.  It was a slow wander as they had quite a few requests for photos, which they seemed to fully oblige.  At the entrance of Houlihan's we were able to get a picture of them with the two kids in our group, who probably still don't know who they were getting a picture with.

I figured I would not be able to get a picture myself with them so I sort of poked my head into the background of the picture we did get.  I knew I would regret at least not getting into some picture somehow.

Doug Peterson