Sender:
From:
Dave Geringer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 15:44:32 -0500
I believe the channel referred to is part of the Sports Pack that is available through DirecTV. For $12 additional per month, you can receive the Sports Pack, which includes CSTV and just about all of the Fox affiliated regional sports networks. They carry quite a few college hockey games, and I was able to watch all of the playoff games last year through this package-well worth the additional $$.