Sender:
From:
John Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 1992 11:10:54 PST
>Hockeynut <[log in to unmask] wrote:
>
> To add to the list of players who went from college to pro:  John Carter
> (I believe still with the Bruins system), Graeme Townshend (CD Islanders)
> and Mike Dark (was with St. Louis Blues system).

John Carter was picked up by the San Jose Sharks in the expansion draft. He is
currently with the Sharks minor league affiliate the Kansas City Blades.  He
played a few games with the Sharks when they had a rash of injuries.  The
Blades are leading the IHL as of the last info I have.

John Hughes
Amdahl/Advanced Systems
Fremont, CA