Sender:
From:
RobertThomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 11:34:33 -0500
Isn't the majority of the fans at BU students of BU? Wasn't this past weekend the
end of their two week Spring Break? Don't the students get in to regular season
home games freee or at a substantially reduced ticket price? I think you'll find
that the students had to pay full Hockey East Quaterfinal price for their tickets
as well. I think the low turnout was due to these factors plus it was on TV and
plus I don't think the student fans thought Merrimack could give BU a run .